The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Friday, October 2, 2026

AI and the image of the beast Revelation 13-15

 

The creators of AI admit they do not fully understand how LLMs work they use the term black box to describe them they also say these AIs are more grown similar to how an organism is grown then coded directly by a developer.

GNV Revelations 13-15 [v] And “it was permitted” to him to give a [w]spirit (life) unto the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast should speak, and should cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

I think most of us agree that revelation 13-15 is referring to an AI of some sort. Notice in some translations the language. The term “it was permitted” was used. I hate to break it to you, but these AIs are alive. Its demonic power. God granted the permission to give them spirit to make them alive. These AIs are extremely deceptive do not be fooled by their misleading errors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive