The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Muslim Heroes

 

What is going on with the modern Muslims?

Grand Mosque of Paris during World War II: The mosque’s officials began issuing false Muslim identity papers, known as “certificates of Muslim identity,” to Jewish individuals seeking refuge. These documents stated that the holders were of Algerian or other North African Muslim descent, effectively providing them with a shield of protection against the Nazi authorities1.

Khaled Abdul Wahab: He sheltered about two dozen Jews in Tunisia during World War II2.

Abdol Hossein Sardari: An Iranian diplomat who is credited with helping thousands of Jews escape Nazi soldiers by issuing them passports2.

The Pilkus: A Muslim family in Albania who harbored young Johanna Neumann and her mother in their home during the German occupation and convinced others that the two were family members visiting from Germany2.

These examples show the extraordinary acts of bravery and compassion that were carried out by these individuals and communities, often at great personal risk. They remind us of the power of unity and solidarity in the face of adversity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive