The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Bill Gates the Puppet Master Antichrist aka The Dajjal France 7/7 ??

 

Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Agnostics it is now time to wakeup

 

 

    The Following is a quote from bill gates regarding intelligent design theory. I found this quote way back in the early 2000nds. Here he admits divinity in creation. He now seems to have changed his thoughts on this and claims atheism.

 

"DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software we've ever created." This new evidence requires a new explanation not shackled by materialistic dogma."

 

    I propose he is working directly with Satan now as I am working directly with God the Father.

Do you think that Bill would give up control of Microsoft with its many many software’s including A.I with its backdoors and numerous APIs that run on most G7 and G20 nations government smartphone apps, computer servers, and desktops. Most fortune five hundred corporation's use these as well. In conjunction with AI, which is much further along then they reported do you realize the power Bill has not even mentioning what his Bill and Malinda Gates foundation has its fingers in.

   AI is currently being used in conjunction with social media to cause discourse to create culture and race wars. He already owns the world. We are talking Doctor Evil incarnate.

   The strangle hold he has on us is undoable without Gods help. Atheists take head this is the biblical end times. Bill and Satan AKA the antichrist/Dajjal are going to use the Muslims to kill off the Jews. Then use them to kill off the Christians and then use his possie to kill off the Muslims. Wake up people.

   Why do you think the woke left who seems to have all the power keeps crying Islamophobes any time we complain they are protecting them. 

 

Please Share this it is important My blog has been shadow banned and it will not show up in most searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive