The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Who are the Gaza Perpetrators?

 

Israel has all the technology necessary to identify and track every single Hamas perpetrator all the way up to the leaders of this group of terrorist. All the perpetrators used cellphones and likely have photos collected by security camaras at the Israel attacked sites these photos which could be cross-referenced with photos on various social media platforms  with AI driven facial recognition software. Israel has probably Identified every perpetrator. They could be captured and tried for there crimes They have no excuse to level Gaza. 

 

According to a source, Hamas operatives used phone lines installed in tunnels under Gaza to plan the attack over a period of two years. The phone lines in the tunnels allowed the operatives to communicate with one another in secret and meant they could not be tracked by Israeli intelligence officials. During the two years of planning, the small cell operating in the tunnels used the hardwired phone lines to communicate and plan the operation but stayed dark until it was time to activate and call on hundreds of Hamas fighters to launch the October 7 attack. They avoided using computers or cell phones during the two-year period to evade detection by Israeli or US intelligence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive