The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Gods book of life or Satans book of hell

     Changing ones human DNA will likely be detected by some process that will mark ones entry in Gods book of life as counterfeit.
     The angels also use this book to validate what biological entities they are responsible for. I can only imagine what they will do to a counterfeit human when they find one considering what grief humans have caused to many different Angels by messing with any human or any other organisms genome.
     I myself would rather die both deaths than live in a world devoid of God. A world devoid of God would be hell.
   God did not create an eternal hell to punish bad humans. Humans with free will created hell he just turned a blind eye to it and  let it happen.
    I am begging God and Jesus please protect my loved ones and myself from this man made counterfeit world hell.
  We are our own worst enemies. We will succeed in accomplishing many astonishing feats with DNA manipulation including Immortality but we will unwittingly build hell in the process.
   We humans despairately need to be protected from our selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive