The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mayan long count and the book of revelations

Mayan long count 13 X 144000. 13 represent the thirteenth tribe created then slaughtered at the beginning of this current creation "The lamb slaughtered from the foundation of life" see Revelation 13-8 The Lamb would have been the 25 elder the founding father of the 13 tribe. Jesus is the reincarnate of this Lamb. The bible only mentions 24 elders or 12 couples The bible mentions 12 tribes and 144000 this is no coincidence. Friday and 13 are very unlucky for Jesus. 1260 is mentioned a few times in the bibles book of revelations and 260 is the day count of the Mayan calender tzolkin. The digits 260 are no coincidence either.


What will happen in July, 1999? - Century 10, Quatrain 72(1)
Prophecies of Nostradamus: The Explicit Prophecy for July, 1999, and the Spiritual Deception of Mankind by the Antichrist.
In the year 1999 and seven months [July]
The great King of Terror will come from the sky

He will resurrect Ghengis Khan
Before and after war rules happily.

The rapture started July 1999 and will end 13 years later December 23, 2012 The end of the Mayan long count using August 13 3114BC as the start date of the current long count. 13 is no coincidence. I still am hoping it will be sooner perhaps 07/07/2012. Two passages in the revelations keeps coming to mind "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake" Mathew 24-22 and Mark 13-20. I erroneously chose two past dates as well because of these passages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive