The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

To my fellow TI’s



To my fellow TI’s
 
 In my other posts I described Gang Stalking as the work of Locus mentioned in revelations 9 do to failed predictions and the extended length of time this has been going on I believe I may have been premature in believing the end was eminent however these gang stalkers still exist.
     I have no doubt there are man made organizations or secret societies in existence that are actively targeting and harassing citizens for many selfish causes. However the advanced technologies available to them can not explain the phenomenon’s described by many victims technologies such as dream manipulations visions and most internally heard voices. You are not insane you are not schizophrenic these anomalies are real however they can not be explained by current science. These episodes are demonic in nature. Daemons are evil spirits that want there existence to remain a secret. They purposely select targets who are loners and introverts or oppressed as these types of targets are less likely to be believed by others If they described the anomalies they witnessed they are quickly labeled as schizophrenic and medicated. They themselves will often by in to there diagnosis and believe themselves to be Ill.
  Many TIs however fit a second reason why the become targeted by daemons’. A TI will become targets of a man made real life organization and then become weakened and marginalized by the experience. The daemons become opportunistic of the TIs demise and then attack the TI with paranormal events. The TI assumes these paranormal anomalies’ to be advanced weapons’ used by the gang stalkers. When a TI reports the harassments to the authorities they will include the paranormal events as well The authorities’ have available to them the most advanced and educated scientists who know that much of the phenomenon reported is in fact scientifically impossible. Thus the authorities are forced to believe the TI is psychotic.
  Do not report things like voices or mind reading when dealing with authorities also do not take any prescribed psychoactive medications you are not ill. To help fight the daemons’ turn to God and Jesus Be persistent this takes time but when God realizes you are sincere he will shut down the daemons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive