The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Friday, February 3, 2012

An other possibility for these visions and dreams

It occurred to me that these visions and dreams may have given to me to spook the ones that are in control of this network of mind reading thugs. Although there might be a lot of errors in my testimony I am convinced there might be just enough truths I have hit on that they know to be true however they have know idea how I got this information. I suspect they are still monitoring me closely and are still listening to my thoughts. I wonder what there reaction was to the extra voices I had in my head on those many occasions.

The following is an interpretation from a very lucid dream. In the dream I saw the cement bunker it was at Guantanamo Bay. I saw the hole ten feet deep and in the hole they had a shelf that slid open from the wall of the hole but what puzled me was I saw strapped to the drawer was not an prisoner but Senater John Mcain. I suspect it was becase he knew what was going on with those prisoners and because of his own experience being a POW he should have known how wrong and cruel it was and should have known better and put a stop to it. The following describes what they did
          They captured some locus and held them prisoners at Guantanamo bay. These prisoners were isolated yet they would still be able to report to their captors current events that they cold not possibly know. They could even describe what there captors had seen. They were shocked that these prisoners could remote view a target captor that was miles away and could describe what the target was looking at and what they were tasting and smelling and feeling not only could they hear the thoughts of a target they had access to all 5 senses of a target. This undetectable technology seemed impossible but they would not give up this device it must exist. They scanned their captors for hidden electronic implants and cold not find anything, They tortured them to find out who they were working for and to no avail they could not figure them out and they even buried deep in the ground for weeks at a time as an attempt to block their communication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive