The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

December 25 2012 The End of Times using time period from when the desolation is set up to the end

The following are references to when the end of time prophecy is complete
Daniel 12-7
The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time.[b] When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed. ”

time, times and half a time. = 3.5 years =1278 days


I had my second set of  two one week long episode of spectacularly vivid visions voices and hallucinations 
on the week of  the 24 of June 2009 to the 1 of July 2009.(See Links at the end of this post for more posts that describe this vision and others) This episode ended with me being committed to a psych ward at the local hospital after I followed a hallucination of thousands of spirits over the Peace Bridge in Fort Erie. A spirit told me I was to follow them and that I would meet someone on the other side of the peace bridge and they would take me to New York city. I was arrested by the Canadian border guards after the US border guards refused my entry into the US. I believe it was during this week the desolation in the temple was set up  See Daniel 12-11 and Daniel 9-25
I believe it was 26 June 2009 when I had a very lucid vision of the evil ones drowning Locus that were rounded up from all places for extermination and placed in modified box cars that were humped on to a track that lead to a deep pond that was designed to drown the occupants. One of the Locus I recognized as one whom I believe is the Woman referenced in Revelation 12. I met her back in April 2007. I watched her eyes close and loose consciousness and then a second or so later I heard a loud crash of thunder, a lightning bolt hit the building I live in. This was real lightning the first bolt from a real thunder storm that entered the area. I know it was no coincidence as it has happened before to me my hallucination in sync with a real life event. I felt the great ones presence and mood emanating from a large tree out my window. He mood was extreme anger. The girl I witnessed loosing conciseness suddenly awakened at the same time two males swam in and rescued her from the box car. The ones running the death trains bolted from the site in extreme fear. (Sacrifices stopped and the desolation set up)

I did a search for storms on that date and found this. These very strange mamatus clouds were observed over New York city after severe weather moved through the state of New York the afternoon of 26 June 2009. I live in Fort Erie across the river from Western New York



Also see Severe Weather Event report at this link http://www.erh.noaa.gov/ctp/features/2009/06_26/

Daniel 12-11
11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

 Daniel 9-25
25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.[g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolation's have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.[k][l]

If you use the time frame mentioned in Daniel 12-7 
26 June 2009 plus  1278 Days takes us to the 25 of December 2012 when many Christians celebrate Christmas


If you use the 1290 number of days mentioned in Daniel 12 and consider the time zone difference were most Orthodox Christians reside this takes us to Orthodox Christmas  7 January 2013


for a previous mention of this vision and others
 http://julyseventwelve.blogspot.ca/2011/11/to-security-forces-monitoring-me.html 
 http://julyseventwelve.blogspot.ca/p/my-revelations.html 

I have mentioned in previous posts were my eyes seemed to be unconsciously directed to any digital clock in the area that was displaying as the last minute digit as seven  EG 3:07 or 2 :37 or 2::47etc. Since I posted my first December 25 end prediction I stopped seeing sevens and now see the digit 5 I think he maybe using the 5 a sign confirming the 25. I should mention I have posted a few dates before and was wrong so take this date with a grain of salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive