The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Reincarnation

Locus are spirits that were asleep in the dust they were in waiting to be reborn in the flesh. They are good souls that were unfairly judged by the holy ones and were denied entry in to the old heaven. When you go to heaven or the underworld you are there for the duration and are in wait for the end of time. Their are evil ones in heaven and evil ones in hell many in hell have done their time and will make it back to the tree of life.

I was made aware that in my last life I died early in the second world war at the hands of the Nazis I was a Jew living in Poland. Many of you have had many life's I when you reach the after life you will then have recall of all your lives. Our science I believe is now capable of immortality in the flesh. however by doing so we will be creating are own hell what will a sunset be like after witnessing thousands of years of them. The world would become agonizingly tiresome. We will be unwisely denying our self's of heaven or parinirvana.Some of my visions were little flashes of Heaven the vision was also coupled with a feel of euphoria. I was also made aware that yes over time even this place becomes tire some and some not all will voluntarily chose to be reborn in the flesh and yes with the full knowledge that your ride may tax your strength and spirit to all ends but you go anyways as you know it will build your strength, character and wisdom.

Revelation 21
 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
 5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
 6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive