The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Vision that still haunts me

Back in July of 2009 I was pondering the war in Iraq and I was wondering how do the troops identify who are the insurgence. I had my own vision (meaning I know it came from my own imagination so it did not disturb me much since it was likely not the case) I envisioned a bunch of very young troopers almost kids getting orders that intelligence identified the location of a home were some insurgence was staying. The troopers smashed in the door lobed a teargas canister in to the house. Inside the people that lived there was having a large family diner. Parents grand parents ants uncles and cousins. The troops opened fire.they had no idea of who the actual enemy was however this is the norm. Standard procedure is to kill all males in the premises that are between the age of 12 and 50.
   The following day I had a vision this vision was very vivid it was as clear as if I was watching it on TV. The scene was similar to the seen I described above however there was a beautiful Muslim girl about 22 years old she was holding a large silver crucifix. They shot her dead. Intelligence told the troops if you find anyone with a crucifix shoot them they are insurgence. I have absolutely no doubt that this scene actually occurred.The beast claimed the crucifix is the mark of the beast. The vision was so real it shook me to the core and I wept like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive