The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Friday, August 12, 2011

12000 Asians

Do not fret 12000 locus from the Asian tribe know who the lamb is they will keep the peace.
  The west discovered and used this technology first in Iraq and this released the angels bound at the river Euphrates in Iraq. These 4 angels now in the flesh then took the technology to the kings of all the other tribes to test them and see if they would use it given the opportunity. They would and they did.
    This is how 12000 people from each of the 12 tribes had what is termed as "there first death" Their bodies are still warm and alive. Some peoples had there first and second death their bodies died. These first death people were at first locus and followed Abbadons instructions. Abbadon instrcted them also to be on the lookout as one of there unsealed targets they were vexing was the Lamb. The reincarnate of Jesus. Abbadon is a special angel that works directly for the great one "The Invisable Spirit"  This created the 144000 people that follow the lamb where ever he goes. The first death allows them to see through peoples eyes "remote viewing" They follow the lamb via remote viewing. This test was done to prevent finger pointing. Some members of all the tribes if given the opportunity would use it it all comes down to who got there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive